King Edward’s school is located in the beautiful village of Witley, Surrey. This impressive school is within an hour of both London and the south coast of England, making it a great location for one of Bucksmore’s classic English summer schools.
Arts Choice Junior
For our 10-13 year old creative students.
– NEW FOR 2017 –
Students aged 10-13 are immersed in the English language combined with a choice of performing arts, such as music, dance or art.
With 16.5 hours of tuition each week, a maximum class size of 11 students and a 20% cap of any nationality, Arts Choice Junior offers the opportunity for students to improve their English both in the classroom and also with a truly international community during the afternoon electives.
INCLUDED IN ARTS CHOICE JUNIOR:
- Full-board accommodation
- Airport transfers
- Enrolment on Bucksmore Assessment
- Personalised report card & certificate
- Entrances to attractions on excursions
- Full activity programme
- 16.5 hours of English tuition each week
- 9 hours of electives per week
- 2 full-day excursions and 1 half-day trip per week
- Bucksmore end-of-course Assessment
- Maximum class size of 11 students