Intensive leadership course for older teenagers 14-17 years old
Bucksmore Young Leaders has been carefully designed to provide the key skills that students need to become future leaders of their generation.
This Corpus Christi summer school combines workshops, seminars and interactive lessons to educate students in the important leadership skills of team-building, public speaking, formal presentations, the art of negotiation, Business English, independent research and debating.
This is a course designed for ambitious, highly motivated students who are looking for something more than the ‘standard’ English summer school. This course is an investment in the students’ future and also provides them with the opportunity to network with similar-minded young people from all over the world.
- 28 Hours of Young Leader Tuition per week, including lectures, seminars, case-studies, workshops and presentations. There is no specific English Language tuition.
- 2 Full Day and 1 Half Day excursion per week.
- Full afternoon and evening activity programme including games and cultural activities and the chance to explore Cambridge with friends.
- Trinity College Spoken Exam
- Maximum class size of 15 students, although typically there are 10-12 students per class
Please click here for a sample 2 week timetable of our Corpus Christi summer school. For more detailed information on Bucksmore activities and excursions please visit our ‘Course Content’ page.
Locations offering Bucksmore Young Leaders
Corpus Christi College is the 6th oldest college in Cambridge University, established in 1352, and is one of the most famous and beautiful colleges in the whole university. The college is located in the centre of Cambridge and is only a…