Plumpton College is an amazing location at the foot of the South Downs and only 20 minutes away from the seaside town of Brighton. The College is an agricultural college during the academic year and as such it has a working farm; an Animal Care Centre; stables including one of the best horse-riding schools in the country; and beautiful grounds which can be used for outside activities.
An English Language Plus Adventure Activities Summer Camp For 13-16 Year Olds
Bucky Adventure is a summer school experience that combines English language with adventure activities such as sailing, mountain biking and kayaking.
With 18 hours of English tuition each week and a maximum class size of 11 students, the course immerses students aged 13-16 in the English language. Students go on a Wilderness Adventure for 3 days and 2 nights to Snowdonia, Wales. Students are able to go hiking, mountain biking and take advantage of the water sports available.
No experience is necessary to take part in any of the fantastic adventure activities!
INCLUDED IN BUCKY ADVENTURE:
- Full-board accommodation
- Airport transfers
- Enrolment on Bucksmore Assessment
- Personalised report card & certificate
- Entrances to attractions on excursions
- Full activity programme
- Three off-site ‘adventure’ sessions each week
- 18 hours of English tuition each week
- 2 full day excursions and 1 half day trip per week
- Wilderness Adventure in Snowdonia, Wales plus adventure activities including mountain biking, sailing, raft building and horse riding.
- Bucksmore end-of-course Assessment
- Maximum class size of 11 students