King Edward’s school is located in the beautiful village of Witley, Surrey. This impressive school is within an hour of both London and the south coast of England, making it a great location for one of Bucksmore’s classic English summer schools.
English Language Summer Camp For 7-10 Year-Olds
Bucky Kids is a themed English language course that immerses students aged 7-10 in the English language.
The course is specifically designed for younger learners, with 18 hours of tuition each week, an average class size of 8 students and a 20% cap of any nationality, this is perfect opportunity for young students to experience their first ever summer school.
INCLUDED IN BUCKY KIDS:
- Full-board accommodation in a traditional English boarding school
- Airport transfers
- Personalised report card & certificate
- Entrances to attractions on excursions
- Full activity programme
- West End Musical
- 18 hours of English tuition each week
- 2 full day excursions and 1 half day trip per week
- Full afternoon and evening activity programme including sporting, cultural and fun games
- Visit to a West End musical each week
- Maximum class size of 11 students