Great course for young students aged 7-10 years old
Bucky Kids is our specialised junior English summer camp for younger students aged between 7-10 who might be on their first trip to England. Our themed 1 or 2 week programmes are exciting, fascinating and full of opportunities to practise English in ways that make you forget you are using it!
The days are divided into language themes; Magic and Magicians, Pirates and Smugglers, Spies and Spy Masters, Princesses and Monsters, Detectives and Robbers. Students on the Bucky Kids course learn through doing and play. Supervision is 1:5 and Bucky Kids have their own accommodation house at King Edward’s School.
- 18 hours of English Tuition per week
- 2 Full Day and 1 Half day Excursion per week, including a visit to a West End Musical.
- Full afternoon and evening activity programme including sport, drama, games, cultural visits.
- Themed Days of lessons and activities
- Maximum class size of 11 students
Please click here for a sample 2 week timetable of our junior English summer camp. For more detailed information on Bucksmore activities and excursions please visit our ‘Course Content’ page.
Locations offering Bucky Kids
King Edward's school is located in the beautiful village of Witley, Surrey. This impressive school is within an hour of both London and the south coast of England, making it a great location for one of Bucksmore's classic English summer…