d’Overbroeck’s modern sixth form centre, completed in September 2017, boasts high-quality facilities – making it the ideal location for the Young Professionals summer programme.
Study in Oxford at a leading British independent boarding school
NEW FOR 2018!
Young Professionals is an academic enrichment programme for forward-thinking students, combining an introduction to vocational subjects and English language.
Several students choose to attend the summer programme before starting at a UK boarding school. In addition, some students decide to attend a UK boarding school after experiencing the boarding school environment at d’Overbroeck’s.
INCLUDED IN YOUNG PROFESSIONALS
- Full-board accommodation in a traditional city-centre boarding school
- Academic introduction to vocational subjects, combined with English tuition
- Choice of Business, Performing Arts, Medicine, Media and Engineering
- Airport transfers
- Personalised report card & certificate
- Entrances to attractions on excursions
- Full activity programme
- 25 hours of career experience tuition per week
- 2 full day excursions per week
- Choose from medicine, engineering, performing arts, media and business
- Detailed report card upon graduation
- Maximum class size per week