St Hilda’s College is one of the riverside colleges of Oxford University and was founded in 1893. The College only accepted female undergraduate students until 2008. It is situated next to Magdalen bridge, famous for punting, and is a short walk away from the centre of Oxford.
English Plus Performing Arts For 14-17 Year-Olds
Arts Choice is a unique English language course that immerses students aged 14-17 in the English language combined with a choice of performing arts, studied alongside local English teenagers.
With 19 hours of tuition each week, a maximum class size of 11 students and a 20% cap of any nationality, Arts Choice offers the opportunity for students to improve their English both in the classroom and also with a truly international community during the afternoon electives.
INCLUDED IN ARTS CHOICE:
- Full-board accommodation in an Oxford University College
- Airport transfers
- Enrolment on Bucksmore Assessment
- Personalised report card & certificate
- Entrances to attractions on excursions
- Full activity programme
- 19 hours of English tuition per week
- 9 hours of performing arts per week
- 2 full day excursions and 1 half day trip per week
- Full afternoon and evening activity programme including sporting, cultural and fun games
- Bucksmore end-of-course Assessment
- Maximum class size of 11 students