St Hilda’s College is one of the riverside colleges of Oxford University and was founded in 1893. The College only accepted female undergraduate students until 2008. It is situated next to Magdalen bridge, famous for punting, and is a short walk away from the centre of Oxford.
An Intensive English language summer course for 14-17 year olds
With 25 hours of tuition each week and a maximum class size of 11 students, Bucksmore Cambridge is an intensive English language course that immerses students aged 14-17 in the English language.
Combined with a fun-filled activity programme, the course is perfect for students who want to maximise their language knowledge away from a traditional summer boarding school environment.
INCLUDED IN BUCKSMORE OXFORD:
- Full-board accommodation in an Oxford University College
- Airport transfers
- Enrolment on Bucksmore Assessment
- Personalised report card & certificate
- Entrances to attractions on excursions
- Full activity programme
- 25 hours of English tuition each week
- 2 full day excursions and 1 half day trip per week
- Full afternoon and evening activity programme including sporting, cultural and fun games
- Bucksmore end-of-course Assessment
- Maximum class size of 11 students