King Edward’s school is located in the beautiful village of Witley, Surrey. This impressive school is within an hour of both London and the south coast of England, making it a great location for one of Bucksmore’s classic English summer schools.
Bucksmore Summer Junior
A Traditional English Language Summer Camp For 10-13 Year-Olds
With 20 hours of tuition each week and a maximum class size of 11 students, Bucksmore Summer is our classic English language course that immerses students aged 10-13 in the English language. Combined with a fun-filled activity and excursion programme, the course is perfect for students who want to experience a traditional summer boarding school environment.
A residential course of English classes combined with a fun-filled activity and excursion programme, this is perfect for students wanting to experience a traditional summer boarding school environment.
INCLUDED WITH BUCKSMORE SUMMER JUNIOR:
- Full-board accommodation
- Airport transfers (Heathrow & Gatwick airports)
- Enrolment on Bucksmore Assessment
- Personalised report card & certificate
- Entrances to attractions on excursions
- Full activity programme
- Bucky passport
- 20 hours of English tuition each week
- 2 full day excursions and 1 half day trip per week
- Each student receives a Bucky passport to collect stamps when achieving language, social and personal goals.
- Bucksmore end-of-course Assessment
- Maximum class size of 11 students