Plumpton College is an amazing location at the foot of the South Downs and only 20 minutes away from the seaside town of Brighton. The College is an agricultural college during the academic year and as such it has a working farm; an Animal Care Centre; stables including one of the best horse-riding schools in the country; and beautiful grounds which can be used for outside activities.
Bucksmore Summer Junior
A Traditional English Language Summer Camp For 10-13 Year-Olds
With 20 hours of tuition each week, a maximum class size of 11 students and a 20% cap of any nationality, Bucksmore Summer is our classic English language course that immerses students aged 10-13 in the English language. Combined with a fun-filled activity and excursion programme, the course is perfect for students who want to experience a traditional summer boarding school environment.
A residential course of English classes combined with a fun-filled activity and excursion programme, this is perfect for students wanting to experience a traditional summer boarding school environment.
INCLUDED WITH BUCKSMORE SUMMER JUNIOR:
- Full-board accommodation
- Airport transfers (Heathrow & Gatwick airports)
- Enrolment on Bucksmore Assessment
- Personalised report card & certificate
- Entrances to attractions on excursions
- Full activity programme
- Bucky passport
- 20 hours of English tuition each week
- 2 full day excursions and 1 half day trip per week
- Each student receives a Bucky passport to collect stamps when achieving language, social and personal goals.
- Bucksmore end-of-course Assessment
- Maximum class size of 11 students