Plumpton College is an amazing location at the foot of the South Downs and only 20 minutes away from the seaside town of Brighton. The College is an agricultural college during the academic year and as such it has a working farm; an Animal Care Centre; stables including one of the best horse-riding schools in the country; and beautiful grounds which can be used for outside activities.
Learn English and develop your Academic Skills.
This residential course combines 15 hours of English classes per week with 7.5 hours of Academic Skills and a fun-filled activity and excursion programme. This is perfect for students wanting to experience a countryside boarding school environment whilst improving their learning techniques, exam preparation skills and teamwork abilities.
INCLUDED WITH BUCKSMORE SUMMER:
- Full-board accommodation
- Airport transfers (Heathrow & Gatwick airports)
- Enrolment on Bucksmore Assessment
- Personalised report card & certificate
- Entrances to attractions on excursions
- Full activity programme
- 15 hours of English per week
- 7.5 hours of academic skills per week
- 2 full-day excursions and 1 half-day excursion per week
- Full afternoon and evening activity programme including sporting, cultural and fun games
- Bucksmore end-of-course Assessment
- Maximum class size of 11 students