Pembroke College was founded by King James I in 1624, and the school takes place in the Sir Geoffrey Arthur Building, an idyllic self-contained campus on the banks of the River Thames, less than a mile away from Oxford city centre.
Developing key skills for future leaders of their generation
Bucksmore Young Leaders is our flagship leadership course that provides students with the key skills they require to become future leaders of their generation.
A highly regarded and prestigious summer school, Bucksmore Young Leaders offers a challenging and modern approach to developing not only students’ language abilities but their confidence and leadership potential with 28 hours of tuition per week and maximum class sizes of 11 students.
INCLUDED IN BUCKSMORE YOUNG LEADERS:
- Full-board accommodation
- Airport transfers
- Personalised report card & certificate
- Entrances to attractions on excursions
- Full activity programme
- 28 hours of leadership tuition each week
- 2 full day excursions and 1 half day trip per week
- Full afternoon and evening activity programme including sporting, cultural and fun games
- Detailed report card upon graduation
- Maximum class size of 11 students