Bucksmore Summer Programmes International Student Insurance
Bucksmore Summer Programmes has partnered with ACE European Group to provide you with your insurance whilst you study with us.
You will be covered under the Bucksmore Summer Programmes policy which has been specially designed for overseas students studying in the UK.
Medical Expenses – unlimited
- If you are taken ill or have an accident we will pay your emergency medical bills and hospital costs that are not covered by the National Health Service.
- Arranging repatriation if deemed necessary.
- Dental or optical expenses necessary for the relief of pain or discomfort for the length of the stay.
Cancellation – £3,000
- If you cancel the course prior to arrival due to an injury, illness or death to yourself or to a member of your family the student will be able to claim back the costs of pre paid travel and accommodation.
Course Fees – up to £7,500
- If you have to cancel the course or cut it short due to death, serious injury or sudden illness of yourself or to a closer relative, we will reimburse your pre-paid course fees appropriately.
Personal Belongings – up to £1,000
- If nay of your personal belongings are lost or damaged up to £1,000.
- money stolen from your person while locked away will be replaced up to £250.
- We will help you replace your passport, or visa if they are lost or stolen up to £250.
Personal Injury – up to £25,000
- payment for permanent loss of, or loss of use of, limbs or senses or death.
Liability – up to £1,000,000
- if you accidentally injure someone or damage their property, we will cover your legal liability
- The first £50 of each and every claim per incident claimed for by each insured person.
- Any circumstances known prior to booking the trip that could reasonably be expected to give rise to a claim.
- Valuables left unattended at any time unless in a safety deposit box or in your locked accommodation.
- Medical treatment that can wait until the student returns home.
For a full copy of this policy please do not hesitate to contact us