Read more about our history, who we are and how you can join the team
Oxford International Education Group
Bucksmore Education is a part of the Oxford International Education Group.
Founded in 1991, Oxford International is an accredited, private education provider that operates independent boarding schools, international colleges and English language centres across the UK and North America to create life-enhancing experiences for students worldwide. Our courses help over 50,000 UK and international students achieve academic success every year. We have built strong relationships with education consultants around the world and pride ourselves on delivering the best programmes for their students.
Today, Oxford International offers an extensive portfolio that covers the following:
- English language schools for adult and junior students in the UK, Canada and USA.
- GCSE, A-Level and BTEC studies at three independent schools d’Overbroeck’s, Oxford Sixth Form College and Oxford International College.
- University pathway programmes for international students at Jacobs University, De Montfort University, The University of Dundee, Bangor University and The University of Greenwich.
- TESOL teacher training courses.
- Academic and cultural summer camps for juniors throughout the UK.
- Prestigious academic competitions for international students aged 12 – 16, including the British English Olympics.
For more information about Oxford International Education Group, please visit www.oxfordinternational.com