King Edward’s school is located in the beautiful village of Witley, Surrey. This impressive school is within an hour of both London and the south coast of England, making it a great location for one of Bucksmore’s classic English summer schools.
For 10-13 year old creative students
Arts Experience combines 15 hours of English language tuition per week with three afternoons of arts workshops in music, dance and drama. No experience is necessary for this course that is designed to increase confidence in English language and on-stage performance.
With 15 hours of English language tuition each week and a maximum class size of 11 students, plus 7.5 hours of arts workshops per week, Arts Experience offers the opportunity for students to improve their English both in the classroom and also with a truly international community during the afternoon electives. The arts workshops rotate between three specialisms, drama, dance and music. Workshops are taught by West End theatre professionals.
INCLUDED IN ARTS EXPERIENCE:
- Full-board accommodation
- Airport transfers
- Enrolment on Bucksmore Assessment
- Personalised report card & certificate
- Entrances to attractions on excursions
- Full activity programme
- 15 hours of English tuition each week
- 7.5 hours of arts workshops per week
- 2 full-day excursions and 1 half-day trip per week
- Full afternoon and evening activity programme including sporting, cultural and fun games
- Bucksmore end-of-course Assessment
- Bucksmore Passport to collect stamps for achieving goals
- Maximum class size of 11 students