King Edward’s school is located in the beautiful village of Witley, Surrey. This impressive school is within an hour of both London and the south coast of England, making it a great location for one of Bucksmore’s classic English summer schools.
For 10-13 year old creative students
Students aged 10-13 are immersed in the English language combined with a choice of performing arts, such as music, dance or art.
With 15 hours of English language tuition each week and a maximum class size of 11 students, plus 7.5 hours of arts workshops per week, Arts Experience offers the opportunity for students to improve their English both in the classroom and also with a truly international community during the afternoon electives.
The arts workshops rotate between three specialisms, art, dance and music.
INCLUDED IN ARTS EXPERIENCE:
- Full-board accommodation
- Airport transfers
- Enrolment on Bucksmore Assessment
- Personalised report card & certificate
- Entrances to attractions on excursions
- Full activity programme
- 15 hours of English tuition each week
- 7.5 hours of arts workshops per week
- 2 full-day excursions and 1 half-day trip per week
- Full afternoon and evening activity programme including sporting, cultural and fun games
- Bucksmore end-of-course Assessment
- Bucksmore Passport to collect stamps for achieving goals
- Maximum class size of 11 students