King Edward’s school is located in the beautiful village of Witley, Surrey. This impressive school is within an hour of both London and the south coast of England, making it a great location for one of Bucksmore’s classic English summer schools.
Boarding School Experience
Preparation for life at a British boarding school
Bucksmore’s Boarding School Experience introduces students aged 10 to 13 to life at a residential independent school. At King Edward’s School in Surrey, students will prepare for the academic rigour of boarding schools and gain experience of living with other students.
Boarding School Experience is an ideal programme for students interested in attending a UK boarding school.
INCLUDED IN BUCKSMORE BOARDING SCHOOL EXPERIENCE:
- Full-board accommodation in a traditional English boarding school
- Airport transfers
- Personalised report card & certificate
- Entrances to attractions on excursions
- Full activity programme
- 20 hours of English tuition each week
- 2 full day excursions including visits to leading boarding schools
- Full afternoon and evening activity programme including sporting, cultural and fun games
- Personalised report card & certificate upon graduation
- Mock entrance exam
- Maximum class size of 11 students