Part of the ‘Eton Group’, Tonbridge School is one of the most exclusive and prestigious independent boarding schools in the country. Its high-quality teaching facilities make it a perfect setting for the Young Leaders programme for students aged 13-16.
Boarding School Experience
Preparation for life at a British boarding school
- Bucksmore Boarding School Experience requires a minimum of intermediate (B1) level English.
- The age range for students at Bucksmore Boarding School Experience is 10-13.
Designed in line with independent school teaching methodology, the curriculum covers the three core subjects at Key Stage 3 in British schools; English language & literature, mathematics and science.
In addition to the English, science and mathematics tuition, boarders will receive five hours of boarding school entrance preparation, focussing on:
• Introduction to the ISEB Common Pre-Test
• The Common Entrance Exams
• Interview Practice
• Aptitude and reasoning tests
- 20 hours of English tuition each week
- 2 full day excursions including visits to leading boarding schools
- Full afternoon and evening activity programme including sporting, cultural and fun games
- Personalised report card & certificate upon graduation
- Mock entrance exam
- Maximum class size of 11 students