King Edward’s school is located in the beautiful village of Witley, Surrey. This impressive school is within an hour of both London and the south coast of England, making it a great location for one of Bucksmore’s classic English summer schools.
Boarding School Experience
Preparation for life at a British boarding school
To book your place on our Boarding School Experience Course this summer please make an application here.
You will need to select Boarding School Experience | King Edward’s School | Ages 10-13 from the drop-down menu, and then you will be able to select your preferred dates and complete your personal details.
Once you have submitted your application a member of our Admissions Team will be in touch to confirm availability, secure your place and take a payment.
In the meantime, if you have any questions about your application you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 20 hours of English tuition each week
- 2 full day excursions including visits to leading boarding schools
- Full afternoon and evening activity programme including sporting, cultural and fun games
- Personalised report card & certificate upon graduation
- Mock entrance exam
- Maximum class size of 11 students