Founded in 1740, the University of Pennsylvania, or UPenn as it is often shortened to, is a research-focused Ivy League university. Its leafy campus is located just over a mile from the centre of Philadelphia, allowing for regular visits to attractions as part of the course’s social programme.
Bucksmore Philadelphia (Intensive English)
Bucksmore's classic English language course with an American twist
New for 2019 – Bucksmore breaks America
In celebration of our 40th Anniversary, Bucksmore is going stateside with Bucksmore Philadelphia and Young Entrepreneurs. With these two exciting new courses, we take Bucksmore’s academic excellence to the USA.
Bucksmore Philadelphia, provides students aged 14-17 an American twist on our flagship English language program. As well as the usual immersive English language environment, students will learn about American culture through lessons and excursions. Taking place at the Ivy League University of Pennsylvania, students will gain insight into life at a top ranking American University.
INCLUDED IN BUCKSMORE PHILADELPHIA:
- Full-board accommodation
- Airport transfers
- Personalised report card & certificate
- Entrances to attractions on excursions
- Full activity programme
- 15 hours of English per week, 5 hours of American cultural experience & 5 hours of group project work
- 2 full-day excursions per week
- Full evening activity programme including sports, games and cultural trips
- Personalised report card & certificate upon graduation
- Maximum class size of 11 students