King Edward’s school is located in the beautiful village of Witley, Surrey. This impressive school is within an hour of both London and the south coast of England, making it a great location for one of Bucksmore’s classic English summer schools.
A computer programming course for students aged 10-13 and 13-16
Dates & Fees
The price per week at Bucksmore Coding at King Edward’s for ages 10-13 is £1300.
The price per week at Bucksmore Coding at Plumpton for ages 13-16 is £1300.
|Length of stay||Dates||Location|
|2 Weeks||02 July – 16 July||Plumpton College|
|09 July -23 July||King Edward's School|
|16 July – 30 July||Plumpton College|
|23 July - 06 August||King Edward's School|
Included in Course Fees
Prices are fully inclusive, meaning that the only money students need to bring is for souvenirs!
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Packed meals on excursion days
- Wi-Fi available
- Personal travel insurance
- Transfers to and from Heathrow and Gatwick airports
- Laundry once a week
- Raspberry Pi to take home after the course
- Two full-day trips and one half-day excursion per week
- Personalised report card and certificate presented at graduation ceremony
- Bucksmore rucksack, student card and wristband
- Welcome packs on arrival
- Study materials
- 15 hours of English tuition each week
- 7.5 hours of computer coding classes each week
- 2 full day excursions and 1 half day trip per week
- Full afternoon and evening activity programme including sporting, cultural and fun games
- Bucksmore end-of-course Assessment
- Maximum class size of 11 students