King’s College is a world-famous prestigious university in the heart of London. It is consistently ranked among the top Universities in both the UK and the world. Classrooms take place in the Virginia Woolf building, whilst meals and activities take place in the main building on the Strand, next to Somerset House.
London Advanced Studies Program
An Academic Summer School For 13-16 Year Olds
Taking place at in the hear of the city, at King’s College London’s Strand campus, the London Advanced Studies Program (LASP) is an academic enrichment summer course for ambitious students wanting to challenge themselves with advanced academic tuition in very small class sizes.
The course is available to international students with strong upper-intermediate level of English as well native English speakers. Students will select a ‘core’ and one ‘specialist’ subject per week, where they will benefit from a maximum class size of six students. They will also take part in weekly group projects such as Bucksmore President, UK Capital of Culture, Theatre Production, and Technology Expo.
INCLUDED IN LONDON ADVANCED STUDIES PROGRAM:
- Classes and meals in the Strand campus of King’s College London
- Central London location
- Airport transfers
- Personalised report card & certificate
- Entrances to attractions on excursions
- One excursion outside of London each week
- Visit to a West End musical
- 20 hours of academic subject tuition each week
- 3 full-day excursions over 2 weeks
- Full afternoon and evening activity programme including sporting, cultural and fun games
- Personalised report card and certificate upon graduation
- Maximum class size of 6 students