King’s College is a world-famous prestigious university in the heart of London. It is consistently ranked among the top Universities in both the UK and the world. Classrooms take place in the Virginia Woolf building, whilst meals and activities take place in the main building on the Strand, next to Somerset House. Accommodation is provided in Waterloo, a short walk away.
London Advanced Studies Program
An Academic Summer School For 13-16 Year Olds
The London Advanced Studies Program (LASP) is an academic enrichment summer course for ambitious students wanting to challenge themselves with advanced academic tuition in very small class sizes.
Available to international students with a ‘strong’ upper-intermediate level of English as well native English speakers, the course requires students choose one ‘core’ and one ‘specialist’ subject per week, as well as a weekly group projects such as Bucksmore President, UK Capital of Culture, and Technology Expo.
INCLUDED IN LONDON ADVANCED STUDIES PROGRAM:
- Meals and classes in the Strand campus of King’s College London
- Accommodation in the nearby Conway Hall, part of Notre Dame University (12 minutes’w alk across Waterloo Bridge)
- Central London location
- Airport transfers
- Personalised report card & certificate
- Entrances to attractions on excursions
- One excursion outside of London each week
- Visit to a West End musical
- 20 hours of academic subject tuition each week
- 1 full day excursion outside of London each week
- Full afternoon and evening activity programme including sporting, cultural and fun games
- Personalised report and certificate upon graduation
- Maximum class size of 6 students