King’s College is a world-famous prestigious university in the heart of London. It is consistently ranked among the top Universities in both the UK and the world. Classrooms take place in the Virginia Woolf building, whilst meals and activities take place in the main building on the Strand, next to Somerset House. Accommodation is provided in Waterloo, a short walk away.
Bucksmore London (Intensive English)
Central London Summer School For 13-16 Year-Olds
With a maximum class size of 11 students and 25 hours of English tuition each week, Bucksmore London is a great opportunity to combine language learning with exploring the world’s most famous city.
Thanks to King’s College London’s central location, the activity programme is filled with fun and cultural trips around London’s best-known landmarks, museums, attractions and shopping districts.
INCLUDED IN BUCKSMORE LONDON:
- Full-board accommodation in central London
- Airport transfers
- Enrolment on Bucksmore Assessment
- Personalised report card & certificate
- Entrances to attractions on excursions
- Full activity programme
- 25 hours of English tuition each week
- 1 full day excursion outside of of London per week
- Full afternoon and evening activity programme including sporting, cultural and fun games
- Bucksmore end-of-course Assessment
- Maximum class size of 11 students