King’s College is a world-famous prestigious university in the heart of London. It is consistently ranked among the top Universities in both the UK and the world. Classrooms take place in the Virginia Woolf building, whilst meals and activities take place in the main building on the Strand, next to Somerset House.
Bucksmore London (Intensive English)
Central London Summer School For 13-16 Year-Olds
Bucksmore London combines our most intensive English language course with an
action-packed sightseeing schedule in-and-around London.
Outside of the classroom, students visit a multitude of London’s famous attractions,
museums and landmarks – as well as tickets to a West End musical every two weeks.
With a maximum class size of 11 students and 25 hours of English tuition each week, the intensive English programme in Bucksmore London is a great opportunity to combine language learning with exploring the world’s most famous city.
Thanks to King’s College London’s central location, the activity programme is filled with fun and cultural trips around London’s best-known landmarks, museums, attractions and shopping districts.
INCLUDED IN BUCKSMORE LONDON:
- Airport transfers
- Enrolment on Bucksmore Assessment
- Personalised report card & certificate
- Entrances to attractions on excursions
- Full activity programme
Hear more about the Bucksmore London programme, in the video below:
- 25 hours of English tuition each week
- 1 full day excursion outside of of London per week
- Full afternoon and evening activity programme including sporting, cultural and fun games
- Bucksmore end-of-course Assessment
- Maximum class size of 11 students