The well-being, security and safety of all Bucksmore students is our main priority. Our experienced staff team receive welfare training and there is always at least one first-aid trained member of staff available at any point during the day, as well links with local doctors and hospitals.
Bucksmore Counsellors are on site and available 24 hours a day to attend to any welfare or pastoral issues. Many Counsellors are Oxford or Cambridge University students who will be able to share their own experiences with the students. All staff monitor students’ progress, interaction with fellow students as well as their happiness, comfort well-being. It is possible to allow students to visit relatives and leave the college at weekends but advance written permission from a parent or guardian is required.
Meals are provided in the college dining hall but students can buy their own food in local restaurants or cafes if they wish.
Oxford & Cambridge Advanced Studies Program includes:
- Maximum class size of 6 students
- 20 hours of in-depth subject tuition over 2 weeks taught by expert tutors
- 9 hours of creative workshops over 2 weeks
- Guest lectures and interactive masterclasses
- Optional SAT or IELTS preparation classes
- 3 full day excursions and 1 half day trip over 2 weeks
- Full afternoon and evening activity programme including sporting, cultural and fun games
- Graduation ceremony complete with detailed personalised report cards and certificates.
Oxford & Cambridge Advanced Studies Program