St Hilda’s College is one of the riverside colleges of Oxford University and was founded in 1893. The College only accepted female undergraduate students until 2008. It is situated next to Magdalen bridge, famous for punting, and is a short walk away from the centre of Oxford.
Bucksmore Oxford (Intensive English)
An Intensive English language summer course for 13-16 year olds
To book your place on our Boarding School Experience Course this summer please make an application here.
You will need to select Bucksmore Oxford (Intensive English) | St Hilda’s College | Ages 13-16 from the drop down menu, and then you will be able to select your preferred dates and complete your personal details.
Once you have submitted your application a member of our Admissions Team will be in touch to confirm availability, secure your place and take a payment.
In the meantime, if you have any questions about your application you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 25 hours of English tuition each week
- 2 full day excursions and 1 half day trip per week
- Full afternoon and evening activity programme including sporting, cultural and fun games
- Bucksmore end-of-course Assessment
- Maximum class size of 11 students