King Edward’s school is located in the beautiful village of Witley, Surrey. This impressive school is within an hour of both London and the south coast of England, making it a great location for one of Bucksmore’s classic English summer schools.
English Language and Speciality Summer Camps For 10-13 Year-Olds and 13-16 Year-Olds
STEM Experience immerses students in the English language combined with a variety of fun, educational and practical workshops, introducing the possibility of ‘Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths’ as future options for students.
Through fun, educational and practical workshops, students are introduced to subject areas such as rocketry, jet propulsion, boat design, aircraft design and mechanical arms.
With 15 hours of English language tuition each week and a maximum class size of 11 students, plus 7.5 hours of STEM classes per week, STEM Experience offers the opportunity for students to improve their English both in the classroom and also with a truly international community during the afternoon workshops.
INCLUDED IN BUCKSMORE STEM EXPERIENCE:
- Full-board accommodation in a traditional English boarding school
- Airport transfers
- Personalised report card & certificate
- Entrances to attractions on excursions
- Full activity programme
- 15 hours of English tuition each week
- 7.5 hours of STEM workshops each week
- 2 full day excursions and 1 half day trip per week
- Full afternoon and evening activity programme including sporting, cultural and fun games
- Bucksmore end-of-course Assessment
- Bucksmore Passport to collect stamps for achieving goals
- Maximum class size of 11 students