Activities and Excursions
The UKUP programme contains a full activity and social programme designed for older teenagers in and around Cambridge.
Visits to Universities
Over the two-week course students will be taken on visits to Oxford, Cambridge and London universities, as well as one extra day in London that includes a trip to Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre.
The City of Cambridge
After an initial orientation of this historic city, students are encouraged to discover Cambridge with their friends in their ‘freestyle’ periods – when students can sign out of the College in small groups of friends to explore the surrounding area.
Cambridge is also famous for ‘punting’, a unique way of seeing Cambridge, which refers to boating in a ‘punt’, a flat-bottomed boat used in small rivers and shallow water, propelled by a long pole.
UK University Preparation includes:
- 20 hours of individual, small group and group tuition per week
- 2 full day excursions per week including Oxford & London University open days
- Led by an experienced careers and education counsellor from Cambridge
- Full social programme in and around Cambridge
- Maximum class size of 11 students
UK University Preparation