Founded in 1740, the University of Pennsylvania, or UPenn as it is often shortened to, is a research-focused Ivy League university. Its leafy campus is located just over a mile from the centre of Philadelphia, allowing for regular visits to attractions as part of the course’s social programme.
Entrepreneurship and innovation in an Ivy League University
New for 2019
Young Entrepreneurs at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia introduces students aged 14-17 to key business concepts. At this prestigious Ivy League university, ranked 10th in the world (Times World University Rankings, 2018), students will delve into analytics, management, marketing and finance. They will put their new learnt skills into action, compete in team challenges, and discover who has the most entrepreneurial flair.
INCLUDED IN BUCKSMORE YOUNG ENTREPRENEURS:
- Full-board accommodation
- Airport transfers
- Personalised report card & certificate
- Entrances to attractions on excursions
- Full activity programme
- 15 hours tuition per week & 10 hours of team challenge
- 2 full-day excursions per week
- Full evening activity programme including sports, games and cultural trips
- Personalised report card & certificate upon graduation
- Maximum class size of 11 students