Bucksmore EnglishBucksmore English aims to build strong fluency and enhance English oral and written communication skills through a fun and dynamic language curriculum. Students develop their English skills through a variety of engaging sessions, including academic tutorials, group projects, conversation classes, and hands-on excursions that take learning outside the classroom. Our course also builds strong interpersonal skills such as teamwork, creativity, and confidence through project-based learning and mentorship. Student progress is tracked and assessed at the end of each course by Bucksmore Assessment, an evaluation tool developed in alignment with the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) scale.
English for ChildrenOur English Plus course encourages students to go outside their comfort zone with an award-winning English curriculum and unique subject-specific experiences. Students will build strong English proficiency and gain a deeper understanding of a specific subject through specialized academic lessons
English for ChildrenOur Child courses are adapted for children aged 6-12 and our teachers are specially selected to look after younger students, many of whom are current or former school teachers. The course will be a mixture of lessons and activity based learning appropriate to the child’s age and needs. A large focus will be on conversation and speaking fluency, as well as building confidence in conversational English.
All-inclusive weekly fees
1-to-1 or 2-to-1
English Immersion, Boarding School Preparation, School Subjects
Open to all language abilities
15, 20, 25 hours tuition
- Young learners wanting a safe, family environment
- Children preparing for a boarding school in the UK
- Students travelling alone for the first time who need extra care and attention
- Students who need additional tuition to help them progress at school
Included in the course fee
- Personalised course with your chosen teacher
- Adult supervision at all times
- Private bedroom
- All meals taken at home
- Two half-day trips or activities per week and one full-day weekend trip for courses of more than two weeks
- Travel insurance
- Chloe T is based in Kent where
she lives with her husband and two young children.
She holds a DELTA qualification, has been teaching for over 9 years and has taught all levels from beginner to advanced, as well as exam courses including
IELTS, FCE, CAE
- Susan O lives just 20 minutes south of Dublin city centre, Ireland with her husband. Susan holds both a TEFL certificate and the CTEFLA (Cambridge University qualification for Teaching English as a Foreign Language), has a Bachelor's degree in English and History, in addition to a Masters in Letters in English from Trinity College Dublin.
- Sarah G is based in South London where she lives with her teenage son. She is a warm and passionate teacher and has a PGCE with lots of experience working in a primary school, making her a great tutor for younger learners. Her house is spacious and bright, with a lovely garden and only a short ride into the centre of London.
Student welfare is our number one priority so you can be sure your children are in a safe environment. All teachers are qualified and police background checked. We also regularly inspect and observe teachers to ensure the highest standards continue to be met.
At all times throughout a student’s course, the Bucksmore Head Office team are on hand to assist with any queries or concerns from parents, students or teachers.
We also regularly collect feedback from both the student and teacher throughout the course to check progress, and carry out welcome calls to students to ensure they are settling in well and check if there is anything we can do to help make their experience the best it can be.