All students attending our courses in Summer 2023 will automatically be enrolled onto our insurance policy as part of their course fees.
Medical Expenses – £10,000,000
- If you are taken ill or have an accident we will pay your emergency medical bills and hospital costs that are not covered by the National Health Service.
- Arranging repatriation if deemed necessary.
- Dental or optical expenses necessary for the relief of pain or discomfort for the length of the stay.
Cancellation – £7,500
- If you cancel the course prior to arrival due to an injury, illness or death to yourself or to a member of your immediate family. A claim can be made to cover the costs of pre-paid travel and accommodation.
- NB – Cancellation or curtailment due to COVID-19 are not covered by this policy
Course Fees – up to £7,500
- If you have to cancel the course or cut it short due to death, serious injury or sudden illness of yourself or to a immediate family member, a claim can be made for course fee reimbursement.
Personal Belongings – up to £2,000
- If any of your personal belongings are lost or damaged up to £2,000.
- Money stolen from your person while locked away will be replaced up to £350.
Personal Injury – up to £25,000
- Payment for permanent loss of, or loss of use of, limbs or senses or death.
Personal Liability – up to £2,000,000
- If you accidentally injure someone or damage their property, the policy will cover your legal liability.
- The first £50 of each and every claim per incident claimed for by each insured person.
- Any circumstances known prior to booking the trip that could reasonably be expected to give rise to a claim.
- Valuables left unattended at any time unless in a safety deposit box or in your locked accommodation.
- Medical treatment that can wait until the student returns home.