Find out everything you need to know about attending one of our courses in the UK or USA
While students are studying at Bucksmore, their safety and welfare is very important to us. We want to ensure students have the best care and are able to enjoy their studies and life experiences whilst in the UK.
Bucksmore Education works in partnership with Endsleigh Insurance, one of the largest International Student Insurance Providers in the world, protecting thousands of individuals studying and working abroad.
Medical Expenses – £2,000,000
- If you are taken ill or have an accident we will pay your emergency medical bills and hospital costs that are not covered by the National Health Service.
- Arranging repatriation if deemed necessary.
- Dental or optical expenses necessary for the relief of pain or discomfort for the length of the stay.
Cancellation – £3,000
- If you cancel the course prior to arrival due to an injury, illness or death to yourself or to a member of your immediate family. A claim can be made to cover the costs of pre-paid travel and accommodation.
Course Fees – up to £8,000
- If you have to cancel the course or cut it short due to death, serious injury or sudden illness of yourself or to a immediate family member, a claim can be made for course fee reimbursement.
Personal Belongings – up to £1,000
- If any of your personal belongings are lost or damaged up to £1,000.
- Money stolen from your person while locked away will be replaced up to £300.
- We will help you replace your passport, or visa if lost or stolen, up to £500.
Personal Injury – up to £30,000
- Payment for permanent loss of, or loss of use of, limbs or senses or death.
Personal Liability – up to £1,000,000
- If you accidentally injure someone or damage their property, Endsleigh will cover your legal liability.
- The first £50 of each and every claim per incident claimed for by each insured person.
- Any circumstances known prior to booking the trip that could reasonably be expected to give rise to a claim.
- Valuables left unattended at any time unless in a safety deposit box or in your locked accommodation.
- Medical treatment that can wait until the student returns home.
For a full copy of this policy please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org