Coding requires a minimum of intermediate (B1) level English.
This course is suitable for students ages 14-17.
Workshops are delivered by Codeworks, leading international provider of coding boot camps. Each day involves 1.5 hours of live lectures on a new programming topic, followed by 1.5 hours of collaborative coding with an instructor.
• Workshops delivered by Codeworks, leading international provider of coding boot camps
• Build an Instagram clone in week one
• Build a custom app in week two
• Access to GitHub Developer to continue your coding after the course
Codeworks offers immersive courses to learn Software Engineering. Ranked as one of the best coding academies in the world, it provides remote and on-site programs. The school’s graduates have a 100% hiring rate, with salaries that are 26% higher than the industry average.
What is the course structure?
Students will have 40 hours of contact time over two-weeks, including 15 hours of coding workshops and 15 hours of coding project work, plus eight hours of skills and careers workshops and two hours of guest speakers. Sessions have been carefully structured so students around the world can join us in most time zones.
(UK time 08:00-09:30)
(UK time 09:45-11:15)
(UK time 11:30 -12:30)
|Tuesday||Arrays and Objects||Arrays and Objects||CV writing|
|Wednesday||Loops||Loops||21st Century Thinking|
|Thursday||HTML, CSS, and jQuery||HTML, CSS, and jQuery||Interview skills|
|Friday||Instagram Clone||Instagram Clone||Guest Speaker|
Add a digital internship
For students looking to take that extra-step towards their dream job, you can choose to add a 3-day or 4-day online internship. Bucksmore has partnered with immersive career experience provider, InvestIN, to offer an immersive experience into the life of a computer scientist. Available after the second week of the Bucksmore Coding programme and at a special price for Bucksmore students, the internship is a mixture of interactive simulations, exercises and Q&A sessions.
• Be coached through immersive experiences with Software and AI Engineers, Cyber Security Analysts and Data Scientists
• Private virtual networking/panel sessions with these professionals
• Have your CV reviewed by a computer science recruitment expert
• Training on how you can get one of the most desirable jobs in computer science
Dates and Fees
|Course length||Start dates||Total Price|
|2 weeks||13 July or 27 July 2020||£1,825|
|3-day or 4-day digital internship||8 August 2020||£300/£425|
Submit your enquiry
Reserve your place by submitting an enquiry below and one of our course consultants will be in touch to confirm your place and answer any questions you may have