Students are responsible for obtaining their own visa prior to travelling, but can request support from Bucksmore.

Visas for attending Bucksmore courses in the UK

Whilst students are responsible for arranging their own visas, Bucksmore can provide a visa support letter on request. Visa requirements differ from country to country, so do make sure to check the relevant government websites before. We suggest visiting the Check if you need a UK visa site from the UK government.

Students form European Union (EU) countries can still enter the UK without a visa to attend one of our programmes, however a valid passport is now required. Students entering the UK from the EU can no longer use a national ID card. For the latest guidance, we suggest visiting the UK government website for more information.

Most students attending our programmes who require a visa apply for the Standard Visitor visa, however we strongly advise seeking advice from your local visa authority for the most up to date guidance.

In addition to your visa, please ensure your passport has sufficient time (6 months) before it reaches expiry.

We are happy to support your application with a signed and stamped visa support letter. If you require this, please contact . We can send this to you via email, regular mail or courier .


Our accreditations

We are accredited by the British Council as well as being a member of English UK which helps with supporting visa applications. Not to mention we have welcomed over 42,000 students in the past 40 years, so we are well-accustomed with visa and immigration procedures!

Letter of parental consent

Bucksmore provides all students under the age of 18 with a letter of parental consent template. We strongly advise that all students under 18 years of age, travelling independently, carry a signed version of this with them when entering the UK. The letter should be signed by the student’s parent/guardian to confirm they give permission for the student to travel to the UK on their own to attend a Bucksmore course.