Bucksmore EnglishBucksmore English aims to build strong fluency and enhance English oral and written communication skills through a fun and dynamic language curriculum. Students develop their English skills through a variety of engaging sessions, including academic tutorials, group projects, conversation classes, and hands-on excursions that take learning outside the classroom. Our course also builds strong interpersonal skills such as teamwork, creativity, and confidence through project-based learning and mentorship. Student progress is tracked and assessed at the end of each course by Bucksmore Assessment, an evaluation tool developed in alignment with the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) scale.
Young Professionals: Aspiring Engineer
Explore. Plan. Prepare.
Young Professionals is a dynamic English language course for students wishing to gain hands-on experience, essential skills, and insight into their future careers.
Young Professionals:Explore. Plan. Prepare. Young Professionals is a dynamic English language course for students wishing to gain hands-on experience, essential skills, and insight into their future careers. Students will engage in a variety of academic and apprentice-style lessons taught by a diverse team of experienced tutors. Throughout lessons, Study-in-Action excursions, and weekly group projects, students will develop strong pre-career and academic knowledge whilst perfecting English fluency and learning specialized vocabulary applicable to their future careers.
£2,470 per week
Start dates: 9–23 July &
23 July–6 August
25 hours tuition per week
Ages: 10-13, 13-16
£1560 per week
Ages: 10-13, 13-16
27 June 2023
- Evolve you career-related knowledge and understanding through specialized programmes delivered by professional practitioners in their industry sector
- Experience the reality of a future career path through practical application of skills in a study in action / industry setting
- Develop a broader and deeper understanding of career pathways within engineering and design
- Improvement in language fluency and communication (measured using Bucksmore Assessment)
- Immersive career, language and cultural experience in the UK
- This course is designed for highly motivated students who are interested in the field of engineering and want to gain a deeper insight into possible future careers.
- This course is for learners between the ages of 13 - 17 who are interested in developing advanced language proficiency within a career context
- Upon successful completion of the course, students will receive an individualised report card and Bucksmore Education course certificate.
- Young Professionals has so many different things for you to experience and it allows you to meet new people. There is a strong academic focus which is a great opportunity to learn new things and making a decision about your career path.IpekTurkey
- I wasn’t sure about being a Forensic Scientist, but after taking this course I think it is something that I really like and I'm going to look into it in the future.LenaGreece
- You can study architecture, business, medicine, international relations and you can really choose what you like, what you don't like and have a better idea of what to do with your future.FlorianGermanhy
- I study a lot of great things that I don't learn in school. It's a really great opportunity!MatildaItaly
- Our teachers are so supportive of us. They always tell us where to find information and help us a lot.ArianeBrazil
- Develop English language proficiency through a wide range of academic challenges
- Gain a better understanding of the STEM subjects through interactive and informative practical workshops
- Realistic determination of English ability using the Bucksmore Assessment
- Immersive language development through cultural excursions to UK city destinations
Every Bucksmore Education programme is carefully designed to provide fun and educational excursions that allow students to further their studies outside of the classroom. Whether this may be a ride on the London Eye taking in the spectacular sights of Central London, a private tour of Oxford University, or a coordinated sports session on site, our social programme will engage and absorb students into British culture and heritage, guarantee long-lasting friendships and offer plentiful opportunities for students to improve their English in real-life settings. The excursions will promote communication skills for the students, testing their English language skills with each other and with members of the public.